Studied at Universidad de Panamá; Studied Juris Doctor (J.D.) /Law Degree at De La Salle;

2/27/2010

Speak the Truth

The church in Loadicea was told that they were neither hot nor cold, and that it would have been better for them to be one or the other - a lukewarm drink is distasteful, repugnant - how about people that stand a middle ground? Jesus said not to "swear by your head" - Is that like, "cross my heart and hope to die" or "I swear on my mothers grave" - He went on to say, "simply say yes or no, anything beyond that comes from the evil one" that is, you are lying. (Matt. 5:37) "...do not swear, not by heaven, [I swear to God it's ...], - not by earth or anything else. Let your Yes be yes and your No be no, or you will be condemned..." (James 5:12).
What is my point?
If you don't know, then I have no need of telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment